Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2017
The Nigeria Immigration Service under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from qualified persons for full-time appointment to various vacant positions.
On this page you will find all information about Nigeria immigration recruitment 2017 and how to apply for Nigeria immigration Service recruitment 2017:
- Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Nigeria Immigration recruitment 2017 portal
- Nis Recruitment 2017
- General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Recuitment 2017
- Educational Qualificationfor 2017 NIS Recruitment.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply